I seriously hate that I have to resort to this.I can't believe how low some people will stoop.

My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I have a background in consumer rights education and worked for a consumer advocacy company that was later bought out by a law firm. (We were told it was a complete buy out at the time. The story later changed to the law firm bought some of the "assets" of the advocacy company, but that's not why I'm posting this.) I was an employee of the law firm until they changed me to an independent contractor with their marketing company.

I quit in September because the way they were doing things was extremely stressful to the point that it was affecting my health. My doctor told me I needed to get out of that environment. I turned in my notice, worked out my notice, and then trained my replacement. I left on good terms with glowing reviews from my supervisor.

After I left, I had the opportunity to do some part time work (that also allowed me to see my family). I did that work for a very brief period. Even though the work I did was NOT legal services, my former supervisor freaked out and fired my kids who were working there saying I was "working for a competitor". Whatever.

My kids weren't comfortable there either and found better jobs, but I digress. This law firm PAID to advertise on Facebook to disparage our company and tell outright, blatant lies. They also posted a blog saying the same thing on their website. http://timesharecancellation.com/consumer-advocate-consulting-scam/ 1.

Consumer Advocate Consulting, LLC does NOT have an F rating with the BBB. We are so new, we don't even have a LISTING with the BBB, let alone a rating. 2. Consumer Advocate Consulting, LLC is in business to assist consumers with product purchases, (everything from personal care to household items) product/company complaints, social media, brand reputation, and more.

(If someone needs help to get out of a timeshare, we will assist them in finding the right firm to do that for them.) 3. Castle Law Group, PC has NEVER had ANY interactions, transactions, or conversations with our company. It is EXTREMELY unprofessional for them to spread these lies about a company they actually know NOTHING about. The ENTIRE point of this disparaging post is to try to shut our company down because they incorrectly THINK we are somehow competing with them.

*NEWS FLASH* Law firms are legally allowed to do ONE thing, and that is practice law. Consumer Advocate Consulting, LLC is not a law firm, and we do not practice law. Therefore, we are NOT their competitors. This whole thing has the maturity level of a 4 year old.

The real kicker? They claim to be a "Christian" law firm. Last time I checked, bearing false witness isn't very Christian. PLEASE SHARE.

People need to know what kind of low thing this firm is doing.This is not ok.

Review about: Castle Law Group Legal Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Castle Law Group?

Comments

BrettMcDaniels

Worse than the timeshare companies.We hired them to help us against the timeshare company's wrong dealing, but instead got something even more dreadful.

They made a bad situation much worse.

We still have the worthless timeshare, but now we cant use what we bought, we're out nearly 5k to Castle Law, and our credit is ruined.Castle Law might as well work for the Timeshare Companies!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1348493

These guys did absolutely NOTHING for me after I paid them over $5,000.They told me they would file a lawsuit to recover the money i paid to Diamond, but all they did was stall and sling me bull-***.

They never filed a lawsuit. I demanded my money back according to their "money back guaranty" and now i can never get anyone to speak to me on the phone.

A real shabby group of ***-lawyers.Im out another 5k to dewey, cheatem & how!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1348491

Castle Law Group is an incompetent lawyer named Judson Phillips who just scams people for money and does nothing for his clients. This guys needs to be disbarred!

I signed an agreement with Castle Law Firm to legally cancel my timeshare for $3250.They claim in writing that the monies would be refunded if they are unable to get me out of my timeshare obligation after 12 months.

They have not been successful in getting me released from my timeshare agreement and have yet to refunded me the monies paid as promised.

I have asked for a refund as written in my contract.I plan to pursue other help or legal action for the refund.

laurablevins78
to Cynthia Vaughn #1303885

People have filed complaints against them with the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility, the FTC, the Tennessee Attorney General's office, and the Better Business Bureau. Have you tried any of those?